Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yum!

Did you know that I adore eating? I'm sure most people adore it too, but I'm not sure if most people can spend a substantial part of their days scanning through food blogs looking at pictures of food, and then saving recipes in their internet favorites. Usually I make recipes that are simple and quick but not anymore! I have decided that at least once a week I'm going to make something a little more time consuming and intricate, sometimes twice a week. This week I'm going to make Strawberry Cream Cake courtesy of Eat Me, Delicious and homemade cinnamon rolls from The Tasty Kitchen . So I decided to play a little game where I compare photos of the food I made to photos of the food taken by the people who made the recipe. I have a lot of faith that my cake will look awesome, the cinnamon rolls I'm not so sure about because they involve yeast and frankly I'm a little worried about using something that is alive, reproducing and producing CO2. It just sounds more like a science experiment. Anyway, here are the photos of what the food should look like:



Doesn't that strawberry cake look just amazing? I can't wait to make it. And yes, in case you are wondering, I am making it for my birthday which is tomorrow. I'll post my photos on Sunday hopefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment