Thursday, April 22, 2010

Eat This

I am currently eating one of the most delectable things I have made. It's creamy white chili and it's amazing. I was a little freaked out by the amount of cheese (an 8oz block) and the heavy cream so I added everything up and figured out that it's about 466 calories per serving, however with all the cream and cheese it's not low in fat so beware. But if calories are what you pay attention to then this isn't too bad, especially since it's very filling, we didn't even need a side dish.

Here is the link: Creamy White Chili

Now I did a few things differently for it to be 466 calories. We omitted the oil by grilling the chicken, I used reduced fat broth and sour cream as well and I didn't garnish it with anything, it really didn't need it. It did turn out a little more soupy than I thought chili should be but it was delicious regardless.

Oh, and just because a post should have photos here is one of Alice and me taken yesterday:

No comments:

Post a Comment