Monday, August 23, 2010

Goals for 8-23-10


I figure if I post my weekly goals online people will see them and I'll have a better chance of accomplishing them, after all I don't want to come back at the end of the week and let everyone know that I've failed miserably.

1. Get registered for classes.
This is a biggy, hence it being number 1 on the list. I'm bored, I desire an education, yet it's been weeks and I'm still not enrolled in classes. This is because I have a registration hold that says I need to take an assesment test. This is bs because I have already taken and passed classes for all the subjects I need to be assesed for yet I'm getting the run around when I try to fix this little roadblock.

2. Create a cooking club
Think book club but with food instead of books. This is something I have wanted to do for a really long time now. I'm thinking every month this club meets at the host's home (a different host each month) and brings a dish they've prepared. Everyone who attends will get to sample each dish and all recipes will be emailed to everyone who attends. I've also been thinking there needs to be a theme each month that the host chooses such as comfort foods, French cuisine, etc. If you're interested please let me know.

3.Create a business plan
This is something I really need to do. I have some ideas for expanding my business and I really just need to get it all on paper, write out the steps, and do it. Unfortunately all my laziness occurs the moment I begin thinking of doing this and when I try to open up word so I can type it all up something happens and my hand gets a mind of it's own, opens internet explorer and types facebook.com into the address bar.

So that's it. Three things in addition to my normal work load. It shouldn't be hard. We'll see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment