Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Five Things

1. My morning glories are downright amazing. They make me not want to leave this place, which is saying a lot. Here they are, being awesome:



2. My baby is a goofball and when her hands are occupied she will not drop what she's doing to retrieve the snack I'm offering her. She will however open her mouth and lean her head forward as if to say "I'm a little busy, just put it in there for me, would ya?"



3. Correction: Both of my children are goofballs:


4. Yesterday I baked 70 whole wheat oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and I prepared and devoured this little slice of heaven:
It's a calzone filled with cheese, pepperoni, roasted red peppers and olives, and more calories and fat that I would typically consume at dinner. I will post the recipe later.

5. Nick is unaware that the cookies contain whole wheat flour, one of his hated foods. I plan on telling him tonight after he gets home from work and him and his co-workers have eaten every last cookie. He'll either be indifferent, say something like "I knew they tasted funny" (totally not true) or "Are you trying to poison me?"

1 comment:

  1. I'm gona have to come over and look at those morning glories one of these days.

    ReplyDelete