Wednesday, April 15, 2009

10x20 Storyboard of Miss Haley


The other day Haley and I went out and had a photo session at the beautiful 29 Palms Inn (of course) and today I made the story board pictured above. It's 10x20, so it's a good size and it comes mounted to styrene and has a ribbon attached so it can hang on the wall. If you're not into ribbons you can choose to display it on a plate stand. As much as I would love to make one for everyone in the family these bad boys cost $18 to make, so instead I'll take orders or you can copy it and print it yourself. You can get it with or without her name displayed at the bottom. Also, if you don't order the storyboard it's ok, I'll be ordering regular prints to distribute to everyone soon.

The finished product will look something like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/ambernorris-photography/2825432669/

No comments:

Post a Comment