Sunday, March 7, 2010

Petting Zoo







We had a traveling petting zoo in town this last week so Nick and I took the girls to check it out. When we arrived there was a sign warning us of all the possible ailments that we might encounter if we didn't wash our hands including death so you better believe I doused my family (excluding Alice) in purell! Thanks goodness I had some purell because the petting zoo didn't provide any which I thought was weird; most of them have bottles hanging on the fences. Oh and look carefully at the picture of Haley; there is a sign in the background that reads "do not feed fingers to the animals". I guess it's a common problem, people feeding the animals fingers, common enough to warrant a sign.
There is also a video of Haley feeding a donkey on our youtube site.

No comments:

Post a Comment