Thursday, March 11, 2010

2 Months Old!


Wow, pregnancy seriously took forever, especially the last 2 months. Alice is already 2 months old and it feels like just yesterday she was born. I love my girls so much and it just blows my mind how quickly they grow. This month was pretty neat, she really started to show her little personality now that she keeps her eyes open for more than a few minutes. She smiles all the time, she loves to just sit and be talked to, she likes it when I play with her cute feet, she loves bath time, she still trys to stand up all the time, oh and I really hope I don't jinx myself here but the colic thing seems to be ending. We have our good days and our fussy days but the good outweigh the fussy and the fussy aren't nearly as bad as they used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment